The International Arts Festival “Moscow stars” is a combination of different creative genres at one art space.
The idea of the festival is to show the whole range of the world art and collect all trends of contemporary culture in one place.
Works of 14 art genres in 28 categories are submitted to the competition of the Festival.
They are: fine art; design and architecture, visual arts - animation, cinema, television, photography, vocal and instrumental groups, vocal and choral performance, choreography and dance, theater, arts and crafts.
The “Two Stars” are the symbol of the Moscow International Arts Festival. There are many individual awards in various genres of art, therefore there is a good reason to pick the two stars as a symbol which mission is to unite different genres of art. The image of two stars symbolizes for each nominee his/her own way, since every person in his/her creative activities always follows his lodestar. The award of the festival will become for each nominee a tangible embodiment of confidence in one’s own abilities and a stimulus to move on.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Organizing of a special annual event of the International Art Festival “Moscow Stars”on the territory of the North-West Administrative Okrug of Moscow
- Formation and development of the organization of cultural, leisure, social, educational, artistic and aesthetic activities in the North-West Administrative Okrug
- Formation and strengthening of international ties and cooperation through creative activities of children and youth
- Preservation, development and promotion of national cultural traditions of various peoples of the world
- Exchange of creative achievements and experience of participants, as well as establishing contacts between creative teams and their leaders
- Strengthening of tolerant inter-confessional and ethnic attitudes of children and young people from different countries of the world
ORGANIZERS OF THE FESTIVAL
- Prefecture of the North-West Administrative Okrug of Moscow
- North-West District Office of Education of Moscow
- State Budget Educational Institution Secondary General Education School with Advanced Study of Foreign Languages No. 1298
- “Maestro” Arts School of State Budget Educational Institution Secondary General Education School No. 1298
Mass media of Kurkino sub district, North-West Administrative Okrug of Moscow and Moscow
DATE AND VENUE OF THE FESTIVAL
The Festival is to be held between April 21 and 27, 2014 at: “Maestro” Arts School, 97 Yurovskaya Str., Moscow, Russia, 125466
JURY OF THE FESTIVAL
The jury incorporates people’s and honored artists of Russia, honored workers of culture of Russia, professors, academicians, doctors of arts, judges of the International Dance Federation, Organization for development of the art of dancing (Russia), well known directors, actors, dancers, painters, architects, designers, photographers and other experts in the field of art from around the world.
GENRES OF THE FESTIVAL
- FILM FESTIVAL - competition film presentation
- VOCAL AND INSTRUMENTAL GROUPS - performance of the groups
- VOCAL (academic, folk, pop) - solo, small groups and choirs performances
- CHOREOGRAPHY - performance of dancers and dancing teams
- DESIGN AND ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION - presentation of works
- FINE ART EXHIBITION - demonstration of works presented for the competition
- ARTS AND CRAFTS EXHIBITION - demonstration of works presented for the competition
- PHOTO EXHIBITION - demonstration of works presented for the competition
April 21, 2014 (Monday) - opening of the festival, film festival
April 22, 2014 (Tuesday) - film festival
April 23, 2014 (Wednesday) - competition of vocal and instrumental groups
April 24, 2014 (Thursday) - academic, ethnic and folk vocal
April 25, 2014 (Friday) - pop vocal
April 26, 2014 (Saturday) - choreography
April 27, 2014 (Sunday) - Gala concert and closing of the festival
From April 21 to 27, 2014, at the display area of General Education Secondary School № 1298 (on all 4 levels) there will be held a Gala exhibition of the best works of the Laureates an Prize-winners of the competitions of
- fine arts “THE WONDERFUL WORLD!”
- architecture and design “ENVIRONMENT PROFILE”
- of arts and crafts “MIRACLE TOWN”
- photo competition "DRAWING LIGHT"
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE FESTIVAL
Individual performers, groups, art teams, associations, organizations involved in the development of art in the genres featured by the festival from around the world, can participate in the 1-st International Art Festival “Moscow stars”, provided that they have timely applied for participation and comply to all requirements.
The age of participants ranges from 3 years and older (without limitations).
All the events of the festival are held in accordance with the Regulations of each genre.
Winners of the festival are awarded:
- Gran Prix (in each category at the jury’s discretion)
- Laureate of I, II, III degrees (according to the categories and with regard to the age groups of the participants)
- Prize-winner of I, II, III degrees (according to the categories and with regard to the age groups of participants)
Awarding of the participants and leaders of the groups with diplomas is held on the day of the event in compliance with the rules specified in the Regulations of the genres of the festival.
Awarding of the participants who have received Grand Prix of the festival, Laureates of I, II, III degrees and Prize winners of I, II, III degrees is to take place at the Gala concert at the “Salut” Culture Center (37 Svoboda Str.), on April 27, 2014.
The concert starts at 6 p.m.
Ranks are assigned during the competitive stage.
The jury has the right to assign or divide prizes.
Participants of the festival will be awarded with souvenirs.
Winners and runners-up of the festival will be awarded with cups, medals and diplomas
The jury marks the leaders of the groups with special diplomas.
Performance of the competitors is assessed according to the rules specified in the Regulations of each genre of the festival.
All the records of competitive proceedings will be sent to the organizing committee of the festival.
Resolutions of the jury entered into the competition records are final and binding.
The results of the festival will be announced to the participants at the awarding ceremony.
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE OF THE FESTIVAL
V.V. Goverdovsky - Prefect of the North-West Administrative Okrug of Moscow, chairman of the festival organizing committee
A. A. Anisin - Head of the Moscow North-West District Department of Education, deputy chairman of the festival organizing committee
V.N. Sazonov - Head of “Maestro” art school of general education secondary school № 1298, director of the festival
O.I. Aleksandrova - Head of “Young & Film” movie studio and in-charge of the festival’s “Film festival” genre
S.A. Vasiliev - Leader of the “Live Sound” band and in-charge of the festival’s “Vocal-instrumental groups” genre
R. E. Vonzh - Head of the “Photosensitive” photo studio and in-charge of the festival’s “Photo exhibition” genre
E. V. Kulagina - Head of the “Magic brush” art studio and in-charge of the festival’s “Fine art exhibition” genre
I. A. Salikhova - Head of the “FaSad” studio and in-charge of the festival interior decoration and “Design and architecture exhibition” genre
M. V. Sazonova - Head of “Apelsin” dancesport club and in-charge of the festival’s genres “Vocal” and“Choreography”
O.N. Lozhkina - Deputy principal of general education secondary school № 1298 for extended education and in charge of the festival’s “Arts and crafts” genre
L. F. Tsikalo - Deputy principal of general education secondary school № 1298 for teaching methodology
T.N. Panina - Deputy principal of general education secondary school № 1298 for pedagogical work
A. V. Mayatsky - Deputy principal of general education secondary school № 1298 for administration management